Sunday, June 11, 2006

Advantage effectively kills 98% to 100% of the fleas on cats and dogs within 12 hours after application. One treatment prevents further flea infestations for up to 4 weeks. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. Flea larvae are killed following contact with an Advantage treated pet. Advantage is a once-a-month topical application for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older and dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older. Always read package labeling and directions prior to using Advantage.
Customer Review: No Fleas on My Kitties
I love this product. Living in Florida with two cats who can go in and out at will can be problematic 9 months out of the year. Within 12 hours, Advantage has killed all the fleas on my cats and I don't ever get an infestation problem in the house. The application lasts about a month and I don't s... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home