Friday, July 21, 2006

Da verdict is in: The cats are CRAZY about Da Bird! Da BirdTM consists of a 36" fiberglass rod, 50 lb. test braided nylon string and aerodynamically configured feathers that mimic the action and of a REAL bird in flight. You won't want to miss this very fun toy!
Customer Review: Simply Wonderful!
Like most cat toys, this one consists of feathers and a string and stick combination used to attract the kitties' attention. Without fail it gets one of our cats worked into a chasing frenzy like none of their other toys do. We simply open the closet door and he is waiting to play (since cats should...
Customer Review: Best Toy Ever!
My cat is an only cat so I am always looking for new toys to entertain him with. He is also a very picky cat, he only likes certain toys. But this is his favorite. The minute I came home with it, I couldn't get the packaging undone fast enough. He loves it. Its great for me so I can just relax afte... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home