Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Parrot Bird Cage Cages Play w/Stand 20x20x58
Customer Review: No ESCAPE
I received this bird cage very quickly, no instructions but did have a picture to follow. I love this cage. My quaker CAN NOT get out with this cage. I had locks on his other cage and he even managed to UNSCREW them. I have had this cage for about 3 months now and he has stayed in completely. I ...
Customer Review: Wonderful price
Great price ....was a little hard to put it together ...they only thing came in the box was a picture showing you what goes on top ...after I followed it ..there was a few mistakes ...they Need to have better instructions ..at least number the parts ..explaining ..but the cage was a good price ...c... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home