Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A 100% Complete For All Life Stages Gourmet Pasta Flavor Dry Kibble. Human Grade Pure Vegetarian Ingredients. One to Three tablespoons of shredded Human Grade Beef, Chicken or Fish may be added to each meal
Customer Review: Great product
I feed my cat and dogs the vegan kibble from Evolution. It really is a great product and I add it to my own homemade vegan dog and cat food or if I am traveling it's great for on the go! My dogs and cat really love this kibble, and their health is so much better for it.
Customer Review: Best Dog Food You Can Buy!
My dogs have been eating Evolution for about the past 5 years. People always remark about how gorgeous their coats are and ask me what I do, that I must brush them and bathe them all the time. I do neither. People also can't believe my older dog is 9 because she looks and acts so young. They still l... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home