Friday, January 05, 2007

Iams research confirms the effectiveness of Iams Original Cat Food in reducing urinary pH while providing low dietary magnesium for urinary tract health. The wholesome protein sources in Iams naturally provide essential nutrients and amino acids for clear eyes and a strong heart. Enhanced with vitamin-rich fish oils for overall health, Iams Original is made with a patented carbohydrate system that helps provide energy for activity throughout the day. Iams patented fiber source helps maintain colon health, for a long and healthy life. Recommended for adult cats one year and older.
Customer Review: The Best Food for Cats
Iams is the cat food I feed my cat. I can tell she really likes the flavor. Also, I notice it is easy for her to digest. When you open the bag, the smell is great - which I take to mean the product is very fresh. My cat really enjoys this food. Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home