Saturday, April 07, 2007

This easy-to-use, color strip test kit tests for pH, hardness, alkalinity, nitrite, nitrate and ammonia in fresh or saltwater. Dip and read test strips are accurate and easy to use. Kit includes 24 5-in-1 test strips, 25 ammonia test strips, test tube and water quality guide.
Customer Review: Fast, easy, and cheaper than you think...
I consider myself a serious aquarist with a setup that cost me over $3000 for my overly spoiled Koi and fancy goldfish. I recently moved from Pennsylvania to New York City where the water quality is not nearly as friendly toward goldfish nor consistent coming out of the tap and so I find myself test... Click Here For More Info...

1 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to digg you!
This site is kinda cool for the techno sexual:
desktop gadget
Is a cool tech, dating, fashion news site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home