Friday, May 19, 2006

Do you have a cat who insists on drinking from a dripping faucet? Save time and money by using this unique filtered waterfall instead of turning your faucets on and off and paying more on your water bills. Do you have a cat who is prone to urinary tract or kidney disorders? Save trips to the vet by giving your cat this innovative constant access to running water, encouraging him to drink more and improve urinary health. Do you simply want to provide your pet with the best for good health and fun? Save worrying over your pet's well being by knowing they have their own waterfall of freshened water anytime they want it. As the veterinarian who created the fountain for her own cats knows, many cats may not drink as much water as they should. This is one reason the urine becomes so concentrated and predisposes some cats to urinary tract disease. Cats with urinary tract or kidney disease have a critical need for water to support kidney function or prevent crystal formation and obstruction.
Customer Review: A blessing and a curse
My cat likes to drink out of the sink faucet and he's got kidney problems, so I decided that he might like this fountain. It was pretty easy to set up initially. I even got him one of the extra reservoirs since he seems to go through water pretty quickly.

I was worried initially that he...
Customer Review: An excellent product!
I got my first one of these 7 years ago for my two cats. After running continuously for 7 years, the motor finally burned out. I'm going to order another one since my cats like it so much. (By the way, the price has come down considerably... I paid $80 for mine in 1999!) It works well, but as ot... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home