Sunday, June 18, 2006

SleepRight Thermal cushions are made with a revolutionary, lightweight material that reflects a pets own body heat back to the pet. The thermal, self-warming beds are soothing for kittens and puppies, aging adult pets, nurturing females as well as pets recovering from illness, injury or bone and joint disease. Completely machine washable. Great for use at home, in kennels and carriers or while traveling. This is the beige/black leopard print.
Customer Review: Disappointing
I was really disappointed with the cushion. My cat won't sit on it because of the crinkling noise it makes when she steps on it--catnip didn't even work. And it didn't seem to warm up very much when I used it.
Customer Review: Hot bottom! I love it, but the kitten hates it!
Well, I have to say, I think the product is a great idea. I love the fabric, and if you sit on it on a cold day, it really will heat you up. Unfortunalty, I didn't buy it for myself. The problem, according to Lucy, is that it crinkles (makes noise) when you step on it, and it scares her! Pretty sill... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home