Thursday, June 15, 2006

Veterinarian recommended catit Drinking Fountain for cats responds to your pet's need for a continuous supply of water. Re-circulating water with greater exposure to oxygen provides fresh-tasting, cool, filtered water for pets with a multitude of health benefits. Encouraging cats to drink more water helps ensure proper kidney function and may descrease the incidence of crystal formation and urinary disease.Features of the catit Drinking Fountain:Re-circulating flow, which eliminates stagnant waterLarge surface area adds more oxygen to water and is beneficial to pet's healthReplaceable, purifying filter cartridge cleans waterGreater water capacity (100 fl. oz./3 L)--no more daily refillingWhisper quiet operationCool running water is more inviting to petsDetachable AC adaptor is safe and has a low-voltage (12 V)--a protective plastic guard protects cord contact with water or from chewing petsMulti-surface drinking area great for multiple petsBonus food dish includedDrinking fountain comes with a manufacturer's one-year warranty.
Customer Review: A Horrible Piece of Crap
Trust me, don't waste your money with this thing! I researched and shopped around for such an item and made the mistake of thinking this was good. Well, here's why it isn't:

* The pump gets clogged repeatedly, every few days or so, and it's a pain to clean.

* The filters do...
Customer Review: My Husband, Our Two Cats and I Love It!
Around Christmas 2004. I purchased a Drinkwell Pet Fountain for my cats. As soon as I turned the Drinkwell Pet Fountain on, it was making an awful noise that my husband had requested that I turn it off. My cats didnt care for it either. Just last November 2005, we went over to a friends of our f... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home