Thursday, June 22, 2006

Advantage stops fleas from biting in 3-5 minutes, kills 98-100 percent of fleas within 12 hours of application, kills re-infesting fleas within two hours and lasts up to a month. Advantage kills fleas before they lay eggs, so their life cycle is broken. A liquid placed in between the shoulder blades of your pet.
Customer Review: Flea Treatment for Cats
This flea treatment is awesome. It's worth the extra money. I have a very active indoor/outdoor cat and she likes to romp around in the bushes and weeds. Since I bought Advantage I haven't had fleas since!
Customer Review: Second to none
My cats have fleas! Or, at least, they had fleas. I have used over-the-counter, less expensive items (flea powders, flea collars, etc.) up to and including other topical products like this one, and nothing worked. The flea collars were less than worthless - they actually caused patches of fur to fal... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home