Sunday, December 17, 2006

The first absolutely airtight storage container for dry pet foods. No more bulky, awkward bags exposing food to air, excessive moisture and pests (ants!). With a spin of the patented lid, the Vittles Vault locks in freshness and flavor. Great for natural foods that are nutrient rich and preservative free. This compact space efficient size is ideal for preserving small animal foods, bird seed, and makes an excellent travel size for cats and dogs. Made of food grade high-impact resistant plastic. Granite stone finish. Lid can be used as a handy measuring cup or food dish for travel. Easy grip handle.Dimensions - 5.5" x 5.5" x 12"
Customer Review: Just What I Was Looking For!
This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a container that would keep my horse food air-tight so that it would not go bad. I first bought the 50 lb. size, and my 50 lb. bag of horse food didn't even come close to fitting. I definitely recommend buying one size larger than you think you nee... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home