Sunday, April 08, 2007

One of the most allergen-free foods available for your pet. A unique formula of White Fish and Sweet Potatoes with an optimal balance of Omega 6 and Omega 3 for a healthy skin and coat.
Customer Review: The best pet food I've found!
My pets LOVE this food (so do I). Our lab has had terrible allergy problems her whole life, we tried so many different kinds of food until we found Wellness. We've been feeding her Wellness F/P for 2 years now and no hot spots or ear infections since we started her on this food.

Thi...
Customer Review: OK, so I don't eat it---but my dog seems to love it!
My dog has allergies to beef,pork,lamb,rabbit,duck, and venison. It doesn't leave him many choices. He was on a fish and potato food I got at the vet's --from Eukanuba F/P -- and I used to just buy the Wellness when I couldn't get to the vet and needed food. But, I have decided to stick with it. He... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home