Monday, May 22, 2006

A roomy cat playpen that's completely collapsible for easy portability. This black electro-plated wire crate has a plastic base, making it lightweight and easy to clean. The spacious interior includes two durable plastic resting perches (8 1/4"W x 22 1/2"L). Two door openings provide convenient access to the cat and litterbox. This mobile unit is mounted on easy to roll 1 1/2" casters. Assembles in minutes with no tools required. Overall dimensions are 36" W x 24" D x 48"H.This product ships by UPS ground only. We are unable to deliver to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or Alaska/Hawaii.
Customer Review: JUST WHAT I NEEDED
I have a male Siamese cat using for a stud in the house. I HATED an idea of caging him, but I had no other choice sinec he spray everywhere~! and was making me sick of the smell, etc. So, I looked for cat cage that is healthy, strong, easy to use, and gave the most space for the cat. Well, this prod... Click Here For More Info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home